×
Leather Jacket Outfits - How to Style a Leather Jacket

Leather Jacket Outfits - How to Style a Leather Jacket

Comfort is very important to me. I think people live better in big houses and in big clothes. Nostalgia is a very complicated subject for me. I'm attracted by nostalgia but I refuse it intellectually. I am convinced that you don't need to spend a fortune to look like a million. The difference between style and fashion is quality. My relationships with producers or photographers - these are relationships that took years.

Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it. I like the body. I like to design everything to do with the body. It's sometimes said that I'm rebellious and I do things to push people's buttons, but I just like the challenge. You have to be luxurious nude. It's difficult to move in the nude in front of a mirror. It's much easier to move when you're dressed. But if you can walk around in the nude easily in front of your man, if you can be luxurious in the nude, then you've really got it. I think in the darkest moments, we need a break.


Don't dress to kill, dress to survive. I try as much as possible to give you a great basic product and what comes out, I feel, is really amazing. I love you if you love me. I get ideas about what's essential when packing my suitcase. I think in the darkest moments, we need a break.

I couldn't love a woman who inspired me to be totally disinterested. If I fell in love with a woman for an artistic reason, or from the point of view of my work, I think it would rob her of something. A woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes. I love to design things that people can actually buy. I'm staggered by what a boot costs today. Delete the negative; accentuate the positive! I don't care about money. I really don't care. I just want to do what I do.

Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury. It pains me physically to see a woman victimized, rendered pathetic, by fashion. Brides today are increasingly sensitive to the tastes, feelings and finances of their attendants. I couldn't love a woman who inspired me to be totally disinterested. If I fell in love with a woman for an artistic reason, or from the point of view of my work, I think it would rob her of something. An evening dress that reveals a woman's ankles while walking is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

I think in the darkest moments, we need a break. I am always locked in my design studio. You have to stay true to your heritage; that's what your brand is about. There is always an emotional element to anything that you make. Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.

No comments